Fruit market is the sixth place in Cut the Rope 2. It introduces Snailbrow, the one-eyed snail who loves fruit. He moves when something hits him or when he is tapped. In episode 27th episode of Om Nom Stories,fruit market,Om Nom got in the market and met Snailbrow. The fruit market consists of apples,durians,an unknown spiky purple shell fruit,pears,oranges,melons,chilli peppers,bananas and celery.
- the swinging fruits were the purple shell fruit,durians and apples.
- snailbrow lives there
- on a bucket of celery,it says '0.50' in the episode "fruit market".
- when snailbrow is hit sometimes when he is stopped, sometimes he isn't come out of his shell but still moves.
- candy can balance on snailbrow although it is round and would fall off.
- in the episode,the fruits occasionally switch places.
|List of episodes|
|Cut the Rope||Cardboard Box ~Fabric Box ~ Foil Box ~ Magic Box ~ Valentine Box ~ Invisible box (Hidden) ~ Toy Box ~Gift Box ~ Cosmic Box ~ Toolbox ~ Buzz Box ~ DJ Box ~ Spooky Box ~ Steam Box ~ Lantern Box ~ Cheese Box ~ Bonus: Candy Feast ~ Pillow Box ~ Mechanical Box|
|CtR Experiments||Getting Started ~Shooting the Candy ~ Sticky Steps ~ Rocket Science ~ Bath Time ~ Handy Candy ~ Ant Hill ~ Bamboo Chutes|
|CtR Time Travel||Middle Ages ~ Renaissance ~ Pirate Ship ~ Ancient Egypt ~ Ancient Greece ~ The Stone Age ~ Disco Era ~ Wild West ~ The Future ~ Asian Dynasty ~ Industrial Age|
|Cut the Rope 2||Forest ~ Sandy Dam ~ Junkyard ~ City Park ~ Underground ~ Fruit Market ~ Bakery|