During the last few months, the Cut the Rope wiki has gone through a fair bit of development which is great. But we still need a lot more help. This is where you can help, you don't have to do big jobs like writing lots of lengthy articles, in fact we're more or less looking for people who can do the following things:
- Someone who can go over the pages fixing grammar and neatning things up
- Someone who can make great templates (particular person we want)
- Someone to gather info and other little facts
- Can make your own vids, help expand the walkthrough section
- Although it would be good to have someone who can to do lengthy articles
Below is also a list of the goals we plan on achieving from the short term to the long term:
- Finish off all the boxes in…
Read more >
Have you got a question to ask the developers at ZeptoLab? Thanks to Nochnik we've been able to get in touch with one of the people at ZeptoLab, so if you've got a question, just comment below.
- Please note only a select few of the best questions will be chosen for the time being by our staff of admin.
Hello welcome to my blog post. If you are reading this it means clicked on a link to this blog post. Just to inform everyone out their that I've filled in an adoption form for this wiki. If I get sysop rights then expect this wiki to be cleaned up and be a knowledgeable source for Cut the Rope. Thanks!FrostyLemonTalkRead more >
Now that this wiki is under new management by me I have decided to put a few guidelines...
- Fanon is not for this wiki, if you post up fanon then you will end up with a ban for a while.
- Spam will not be accepted here, the creation of page with no meaning or comments with just one letter will be deleted and you'll be banned.
- General Vandalism will result in a hefty ban or you'll
be blocked forever.
Thanks for following these guidelines FrostyLemonTalkRead more >